For you to be able to subscribe to the Wall Street Journal Digital Plus, you simply need to visit the publication’s website, click to indicate that you wish to ‘subscribe now’ and then specify that you are interested in the digital package.
You’ll then be given an opportunity to pay the relevant subscription fees, which are usually deeply discounted for the first one or two months. After paying the relevant subscription fees, you’ll be able to access the digital edition of the Wall Street Journal.
That translates to unlimited access to all articles on the Wall Street Journal website, as well as various Wall Street Journal apps. The subscription also gives you access to informative podcasts, among other features.
Requirements for you to subscribe to the Wall Street Journal Digital Plus
To subscribe to the Wall Street Journal Digital Plus, you need to be equipped with a computing device that has a browser application and that is connected to the Internet.
You also need to have adequate funds to pay the applicable subscription fees.
Steps to follow when subscribing to the Wall Street Journal Digital Plus
- Firstly, you need to go to the Wall Street Journal website. To do this, you need to put your computing device on, and then launch the browser application. Then you need to enter the address/URL for the Wall Street Journal website into the browser application.
- The address/URL we have just made reference to is provided in the ‘links’ section of this article.
- When you enter that address/URL into your browser application, you are taken straight to the Wall Street Journal website.
- When you get to the Wall Street Journal website, on the landing page, towards the top right hand corner, you’ll notice a link that says ‘Special offer, join now’. Above that is a ‘Subscribe Now’ link (which is adjacent to the ‘Sign In’ link, both rendered in very small fonts). Click on the ‘Subscribe Now’ link.
- When you click on the ‘Subscribe Now’ link, you are taken to another screen, where upon scrolling down a bit, you’ll get to a place where you are required to select your preferred subscription package.
- Now that you are interested in the digital package, click on the ‘All Access Digital’ button/tab, whereupon more information will appear below. Scroll further down the screen, and click on the ‘Join now’ button.
- When you click on the ‘Join Now’ button, you are taken to yet another screen, where you are supposed to fill in the other required information, and pay the necessary Wall Street Journal subscription fees.