For you to be able to manage your prepaid Visa or MasterCard gift card online, you simply need to visit the MyGiftCardSite portal, and log into the card’s account there. You will then be able to view the prepaid Visa or MasterCard gift card balance online.
You will also be able to view the transaction history for the prepaid Visa or MasterCard gift card online.
Through the portal, you can get insights on the amounts of money remaining in your gift cards, and how you ended up with such balances – that is, the things you paid for using your gift card, so as to end up with the current balance.
You can also be able to make conclusions as to what exactly you can use the gift cards for (and what you can’t), based on the card balances — and the fact that the cards are not reloadable.
At yet another level, the gift card balance available through the MyGiftCardSite portal can help you to budget on how to spend the funds that happen to be remaining in the gift card.
Requirements for you to manage your prepaid gift card online
To manage your prepaid Visa or MasterCard gift card online, you need to be equipped with a computing device that has a browser application and that is connected to the Internet.
You also need to have the prepaid Visa or MasterCard gift card with you. This is necessary because you will be required to enter the gift card’s number (and a security code from the card), in order to log in and subsequently manage the card online.
Steps to follow when seeking to manage your prepaid gift card online
- Firstly, you need to go to the MyGiftCardSite portal. To do so, you need to put your computing device on, and then launch the browser application.
- Then you need to enter the address/URL for the MyGiftCardSite portal into the browser application.
- The address/URL we have just made reference to is provided in the ‘links’ section of this article. When you enter that address/URL into your browser application, you are taken straight to the MyGiftCardSite portal.
- When you get to the MyGiftCardSite portal, on the landing page, you will encounter spaces provided for you to enter the card number and security code respectively.
- Enter both details, alongside the captcha code you will be presented with, then click on the ‘Log In’ button.
- When you enter those details and click on the ‘Log In’ button, you are taken to another screen, from where you are able to access the prepaid gift card balance, transaction history and other details you need to manage the card well.
- MyGiftCardSite portal: http://www.mygiftcardsite.com
- MyGiftCardSite portal FAQs: https://www2.consumercardaccess.com/faq.pdf