For you to be able to access your pay stubs online through My-Estub, you simply need to visit the My-Estub website, click to indicate that you are specifically interested in the ’employee portal’, and then proceed to log in. After logging into the My-Estub employee portal, you will be able to view your paystubs, tax information and other details related to your paycheck.
The possibility of you being able to access your pay stubs online through My-Estub will arise if your employer is one of those that have partnered with the Paperless Pay Corporation in the area of payroll processing.
The My-Estub website is operated by the Paperless Pay Corporation. Through the online paystubs accessible on the My-Estub employee portal, you will be able to understand how the paychecks you receive are worked out.
And thanks to the online paystubs accessible on the My-Estub employee portal, you will be able to get a full picture on the deductions made to your paycheck.
After logging into the My-Estub employee portal, you can go a step further, and set up email and/or text alerts: through which you’d be alerted (by email and/or text respectively) whenever your paystubs are ready for you to view.
Requirements for you to access your pay stubs online through My-Estub
To access your pay stubs online through My-Estub, you need to be equipped with a computing device that has a browser application and that is connected to the Internet. You also need to have set up a username and a password on the My-Estub employee portal.
Steps to follow when seeking to access your pay stubs online through My-Estub
- Firstly, you need to go to the My-Estub website. To do so, you need to put your computing device on, and then launch the browser application. Then you need to enter the address/URL for the My-Estub website into the browser application. The address/URL we have just made reference to is provided in the ‘links’ section of this article. When you enter that address/URL into your browser application, you are taken straight to the My-Estub website.
- When you get to the My-Estub website, on the landing page, towards the top left hand corner, you will see somewhere written ‘Employee Portal’. Click there.
- When you click where it is written ‘Employee Portal’, spaces appear below – for you to enter your username and password. Accordingly, enter the My-Estub username and password. Then click on the ‘Login’ button.
- When you enter your username and password and click on the ‘Login’ button, you are able to access the employee portal straightaway. Upon logging in, you will be taken to a screen where, at the top, there is a main menu with items like ‘home’, ‘payment listing’, ‘tax forms’, ‘user setup’… and so on. To view a paystub, click on the ‘payment listing’ link, then click on the transaction ID for the specific paystub you wish to access.
- My-Estub website: https://www.my-estub.com/