What is Directv.Com
www.Directv.com is the official website of a direct broadcast satellite service provider based in America, El Segundo, California to be precise.
The outlet is a subsidiary do AT&T. It launched its satellite service in 1994, specifically the June 17th of that year.
It is involved in transmitting digital satellite audio and television to households in several places, including the Caribbean’s, Latin America and the United States.
How to sign in to www.directv.com
Let's see the entire directv sign in process.
The login process is very easy and straightforward. You can follow the steps below to sign in to your account on DirectTV:
- Visit the home page at directv.com.
- Check the upper right corner for the sign in tab.
- After you click on it, you will be directed to the login page.
- You will be required to provide your access user ID and password. If you forgot your user or your password, you will have the option to rectify the problem from the login page in the forgot password link.
- You can then choose to either save your access login credentials or not save it.
- After that, you can click on Sign in to proceed with the login process.
Make sure that you provide the correct information when you are logging in s that nothing will go wrong with the process.
The User ID would have been given to you when you were registering an account number on this platform.
If you have not registered an account, on the other hand, you can do so on the sign in page by clicking on the Create One Now, which you can find at the bottom of the sign in page.
The entire sign in process will not take more than just a few minutes of your precious time.
How to register directv service
The registration process on this platform is also very easy. The steps below will help you to login hitch free from the home page:
- Navigate to the home on directv.com.
- Check the top right corner of the home page for the sign in link and click on it.
- You will see Sign in to My Account and Create Account among other things on the pop-up box. Click on Create Account.
- A new page will open up where you can create a directv.com account.
- On the new page, you will be required to provide your account number, phone number, last 4 digits of CC and your last name.
- After you have provided the information mentioned above, you can then click on Continue to proceed with the sign up process.
- com will serve you according to your ZIP code, which you are required to provide before the various services available are shown to you.
The registration process will not take more than just a few minutes of your time also. The page is very easy to navigate even for those who are visiting for the very first time.
How to cancel
You can follow the steps below to cancel your subscription on Directv.com:
- First, you can start by collecting the Account Information and Latest Bill. You can find the information in your email by checking the first set of emails you received from DirecTV or AT&T during the registration process.
- You will not be able to cancel the account via online channel or phone call. To do it you will have to call the customer service line via 1-800-288-2020. The customer service will be available from 8 am to midnight EST every day.
- You can schedule the call to come in when you have free time on your hand. However, the best time you can reach them is early in the morning. Studies show that it is better to call between 10 am and 2 pm during weekdays.
- Then, you will get a series of automated messages once you dial the number above and you will need to follow the instructions given by the automated messages. The messages will direct you to cancel your account. You will need your account number to complete the process.
- If you prefer to talk to a live person, you will be put on hold. Then your call will be connected to a live customer care agents.Then you will be able to cancel your account.
How to pay www.directv.com/billpay
You can access various payment options on DirectTV in directv.com/billpay and make a payment. Some of the payment method options are below:
- Online: You will need to sign up on DirecTV and then make a payment with your savings or checking account.
- There are some who try to pay in www.directv.com/how to pay or bill pay but the correct address is www.directv.com/billpay
- The platform supports Visa, MasterCard, Discover an American Express via debit or credit card.
- Online with a fast payment: You do not need to sign up before you can use this method to pay for the service.
- AutoPay: This will enable you to make a payment for the service automatically every month via your savings or checking account, as well as, your credit or debit card.
- By phone: You can make a payment with your phone using myAT&T app.
- In person: You only need to visit any of the authorized payment locations in your supported locality to make payment in person.
- By mail: This requires mailing payment for the AT&T service.
- Bill paying services: You can also pay via some online services like eBill through your bank or credit union. You can visit the eBill Place to learn more about how to use this method.
- One other method you can use is Doxo; it helps to simplify the process of paying your bills, including your DirecTtV subscription.
Reviews of directv.com
You can check here the main available www.directv.com reviews. You can also write in these websites your own experience in a review.
directv.com has an average score of 1 out of 5
www.directv.com has an average score rating of 1.1 out of 5
In summary the review results are very positive.
About the company
The company has several competitors in the United States, principal of which are cable television providers and Dish Network.
DirecTV was acquired by AT&T after it got approval from the United States Department of Justice and the United States Federal Communications Commission in 2015, July 24th to be precise.
The transaction cost the company $67.1 billion. Its name was DirecTV Group until 2015 after its acquisition by the AT&T. It belongs to the satellite television industry and it offers the following products:
- Streaming television
- Satellite pay television
The company recorded up to 21 million subscribers as of the first quarter of 2017 and its revenue was $12 billion. However, the number of subscribers fell to 16 million as of the third quarter of 2019.