For you to be able to order audiobooks online, you simply need to visit the Audible.com website, select the specific audiobooks you are interested in, and then log into your Amazon account (through Audible.com), so as to get a chance to pay for the selected audiobooks.
The question of logging into your Amazon account in order to pay for the selected audiobooks arises thanks to the fact that Audible.com is an Amazon company.
An interesting thing about Audible.com is the fact that it offers a free one month trial, during which you can get to read the audiobooks for free.
After the end of the one month free trial, and after seeing just how good the audiobooks supply available on Audible.com is, you can start paying for the audiobooks you order through the site.
Requirements for you to order audiobooks online from Audible.com
To order audiobooks online from Audible.com, you need to be equipped with a computing device that has a browser application and that is connected to the Internet.
You also need to have adequate funds to pay for the audiobooks you’ll be ordering: unless you are a person who is new to Audible.com and who is therefore taking advantage of the free one month trial.
Steps to follow when ordering audiobooks online from Audible.com
- Firstly, you need to go to the Audible.com website. To do this, you need to put your computing device on, and then launch the browser application.
- Then you need to enter the address/URL for the Audible.com website into the browser application.
- The address/URL we have just made reference to is provided in the ‘links’ section of this article. When you enter that address/URL into your browser application, you are taken straight to the Audible.com website.
- When you get to the Audible.com website, on the landing page, right at the top, you’ll notice a link that says ‘Browse Audible’. Click on the ‘Browse Audible’ link.
- When you click on the ‘Browse Audible’ link, various drop down options appear below, with links for various audiobook categories.
- Click on the link for the audiobook category you are interested in.
- When you click on the link for the audiobook category you are interested in, you are taken to another screen, where you’ll find the books in that category listed.
- Click on the link for the specific book you wish to order.
- When you click on the link/cover graphic for any book, you are taken to a screen where you’ll find a button you can click on, to add the book to cart — or to access for free under the 30-day free trial.
- If you click to add the book to cart, you’ll be taken to yet another screen, where you’ll be given a chance to log into your Amazon account, after which you’ll be able to pay for the book.