Amazon mytv is yet another product of Amazon.com, Inc. This multinational corporation is an American based technology company with its headquarters in Seattle, Washington.
Established in 1994 by Jeff Bezo in Bellevue, Washington DC, Amazon.com, Inc. maintains a worldwide service coverage.
The core portfolio of this firm includes; cloud computing, artificial intelligence, e-commerce and digital streaming.
When it comes to digital streaming, one of Amazon.com, Inc. high flying products is their Amazon Prime Video service or otherwise referred to as Amazon mytv.
Prime Video App
Amazon mytv offers subscribers an opportunity to digitally stream movies, documentaries, biopics, TV series and so much more on your PC, TV and mobile device.
With Amazon mytv you can watch your favorite shows from virtually anywhere. You can enjoy digital streaming directly from the world wide web or alternatively you could download the Prime Video app (for free) on your mobile device.
It is possible to register as many as three (3) different devices at the same time.
With the Prime Video app you can download a number of video titles on your sand this includes Android and iOS mobile devices. When you download these video titles, you can then watch them offline at your spare time.
It is also possible for you to manage the usage of your data as you watch or download videos on your mobile devices.
To visit Amazon Prime Video official site click on this link now.
Registering Amazon Prime Video (mytv) Service on Android
To enjoy the digital streaming and audio-video downloads on Amazon Prime Video (mytv), you will first need to register the device you intend using. The device will be registered to the Amazon Prime Video service.
The registration involves the use of an internet enabled device including a PC or mobile device.
Below are steps that you can take to register your PC to Amazon Prime Video (mytv).
- Step #1: Download Amazon Video app for free. You can download the Amazon video app for Android, iOS or PC for absolutely free. Once the app has been downloaded, click on register button.
- You would be given a code, write this code down.
- Visit Amazon Prime Video website on http://primevideo.com/mytv.
- Next sign-in using a valid email address. Note your password and then click on the "Create your Amazon account" button once you have inputted your email and password information.
- Make use of the code that you earlier wrote down. Thanks code will link up your preferred device with your respective Amazon account.
- Click on the "Continue" button.
- You will notice a confirmation indicator message which shows up on your PC screen when the registration process is deemed to be successful.
- By clicking the "Continue" button on your downloaded Amazon Prime Video (mytv) app, you can then proceed to download or watch via digital streaming, the variety of video titles available.
You should know that as a newly registered Amazon Prime Video (mytv) account holder, you are entitled to a period of free trials. You will get to download videos free of charge for a period of one month.
At the end of your free trial period, you would've required to make a monthly subscription as low as 5.99 USD per month.