ww.amazon.com/mytv is yet another product of Amazon.com, Inc.
When it comes to digital streaming, one of Amazon.com, best products is their Prime Video service. It is free with your Amazon prime membership account. You can watch it in your tv screen, PC, mobile and other devices.
It is also referred to as amazon.com mytv , amazon.com/mytv/ or Amazon forward slash or backslash my tv.
Amazon.com/MyTV Video App Features
AmazonMyTV is a paid subscription www.Amazon.com/activate
www.amazon.com/mytv/ offers subscribers an opportunity to digitally stream:
- TV series
And so much more on your PC, smart TV, blu ray and mobile device.
With amazon/mytv/ you can watch your favorite shows from virtually anywhere. You can enjoy digital streaming directly from the world wide web. Or you could download the Prime Video app (for free) on your mobile device.
It is possible to register as many as three (3) different devices at the same time.
With amazon.com mytv you can download a number of video titles on your sand. This includes Android and iOS mobile devices. When you download these video titles, you can then watch them offline at your spare time.
To visit Amazon Prime Video official site click on this primevideo.com/mytv/ now.
You can also activate my tv in www.amazon.com/activate
What are the compatible devices with amazon.com/mytv?
Most smart TV devices will work with the www.amazon.com/mytv account
Amazon My TV Supported devices include:
- Firestick with Amazon Prime video app installed.
- Android TV
- Roku TV
- Sony TV
- Vizo TV
- Amazon Fire TV
- Xbox One
- Xbox 360
- Apple TV
- Blu ray players
Registration Amazon Prime Video www.amazon.com/mytv/
To enjoy the digital streaming and audio-video downloads on Amazon Prime Video you will first need to register the device and create an account in www.amazon.com/activate
The device will be registered to the Prime Video service.
The registration involves the use of an internet enabled device including a PC or mobile device.
Below are steps that you can take to register and complete sign in your PC to Amazon Prime Video. amazon.comcom/mytv
- Download Amazon Video app for free. You can download the Amazon video app for Android, iOS or PC for free.
- Once the app has been downloaded, click on register button.
- You would be given an activation code for verification. Write this activation code down.
- Visit Amazon Prime Video on http://primevideo.com/mytv.
- Next sign-in using a valid email address.
- Note your password and then click on the "Create your Amazon account" button.
- Make use of the verification code that you earlier wrote down.
- Enter code. That code will link up your preferred device with your Amazon prime video account.
- Click on the "Continue" button to complete verification.
- You will notice a confirmation indicator message which shows up on your PC screen when the registration process is successful.
- Then click the "Continue" button on your downloaded Amazon Prime Video (mytv) app.
- You can then proceed to download or watch via digital streaming, the variety of video titles available.
How to login to http www.amazon.com/mytv
You can login to amazon.com mytv from the amazon website https://www.amazon.com/mytv
Before sign in you will be required to register your device if you didn't do it before.
Free Trial in amazon.com/mytv
How to do the roku registration on Amazon My TV and enter code
To do the registration in Roku do these steps:
- Go to your Prime video account access.
- Under Settings you find My Devices.
- It has a button to register a new device.
- There you enter the code for Roku
- You can also use this direct link https://www.amazon.com/gp/video/ontv/code/
How to find instant video apps and movies for Samsung
You can get samsung instant video apps and purchase movies and tv shows in https://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.html?ie=UTF8&docId=1000429001
Where do I link devices in www.amazon.com/mytv enter code
- Go to https://www.amazon.com/gp/video/splash/device_linking
- Select your device type: Roku, PS4, Xbox One, Wii, Samsung, Amazon Firetv, Apple TV, Android TV, Sony..
- Link the device