For you to be able to track your 6PM orders online, and for you to be able to view your 6PM order history online, you simply need to create a 6PM.com website account.
Having a 6PM website account also means that you will be able to save your billing and shipping information online.
This is important, because once the billing and shipping information is saved, you will have a very easy time while checking out. With the billing and shipping information saved, you won’t have to keep on entering the same information whenever you wish to order something from the 6PM online store.
Therefore the process of shopping at the 6PM online store will be reduced to simply selecting the items you wish to buy and putting them into a shopping cart.
The tedious process of entering billing and shipping information for every purchase will have been done away with.
Requirements for you to create a 6pm account
To create a 6PM account online, you need to be equipped with a computing device that has a browser application and that is connected to the Internet.
You also need to have a valid email address. The valid email address is important, because you will have to enter it in the 6PM account sign up form.
Steps to follow when creating a 6pm account
- Firstly, you need to go to the 6PM website. To do so, you need to put your computing device on, and then launch the browser application.
- Then you need to enter the address/URL for the 6PM website into the browser application.
- The address/URL we have just made reference to is provided in the ‘links’ section of this article.
- When you enter that address/URL into your browser application, you are taken straight to the 6PM website.
- When you get to the 6PM website, on the landing page, right at the top – towards the top right hand corner, you’ll notice a set of icons. Among those is a ‘basket’ icon, a ‘love’ icon, a ‘question mark icon’ and a ‘profile’ icon.
- The profile icon is the one that is made of up a simple head and shoulders image. Click on it.
- When you click on the ‘profile’ icon, you are taken to the 6PM login page. On the said 6PM login page, there are two sections.
- There is one section for ‘returning customers’, and another one for ‘new customers’. Under the ‘I am a new customer’ section, click on the ‘Create an account’ button.
- When you click on the ‘Create an account’ button, you are taken to another screen, where you are required to fill in a form, so as to get a 6PM.com account.
- Enter the required details into the form, and you’ll have created a 6PM online account: which makes it possible for you to track orders, view order history and do lots of other things online.
- 6pm website: http://www.6pm.com