The Wells Fargo official website online is https://wellsfargo.com. You can get adequate information about the various services provided by this bank from the full wells fargo website home page.
The website www.wellsfargo.com is the best place to visit if you want to open a checking account, request for home loans or find a credit card.
You can also find helpful guidance about how to save up for an emergency on the website and also find the right credit card for you if you are a first-time cardholder. Do you need to get in touch with the customer care agents? The website is the best place to start.
How to secure login to www.wellsfargo.com
You can do the wells fargo secure login online through the Bank URL:
- Go to the www.wellsfargo.com login page https://connect.secure.wellsfargo.com/auth/login/present
- There, add your login credential user and password to login the web. Click on create a new password if you forgot your password.
Create a new account
To become an online customer and create an online wells fargo account:
- First click on Enroll.
- Input your social security number and Date or birth
- Provide personal details and password.
- Click on Continue and become a new wells fargo customer.
- You now have online account access.
The customer support phone number is 1 (800) 869-3557
- The contact us section to find customer service information details is https://www.wellsfargo.com/help/contact-us/
- Contact through Facebook https://www.wellsfargo.com/facebookcare
- Contact throught Twitter customer care https://www.wellsfargo.com/twittercare
Select the routing number from the table corresponding to your state.
|State||ABA Routing Number|
|Texas – El Paso||112000066|
About Wells Fargo Bank
Wells Fargo & Company is a multinational company in America providing financial services with its headquarters in San Francisco, California, United States.
However, the company has central offices in different parts of the United States. Today, Wells Fargo stands out as the 4th-largest bank in the world by market capitalization. It is equally the 4th-largest bank in the US by total assets.
The company is equally ranked as the 26th bank in Fortune 500 ranking of the largest corporations in the United States by total revenue in 2018.
Furthermore, the bank became the largest bank in the world by market capitalization after beating ICBC to the position. The bank, however, fell behind JPMorgan Chase in September 2016.
Following the scandal caused by the opening of more than 2 million fake bank accounts by the employees of the company. The scandal caused the bank to fall behind another bank in 2017; that is, Bank of America, giving it the third position. It later fell to the fourth position in 2018, falling behind Citygroup by total assets. The bank is also incorporated in DE.
The bank is a public organization and it is listed on the New York Stock Exchange on which it is traded as the following:
- NYSE: WFC
- S&P 500 component
- S&P 100 component
Wells Fargo belongs to the banking industry, but its services are not limited to just banking; it offers various financial services and is also involved in insurance services.
The predecessors of the bank are below:
- Crocker National Bank
- Bank of North America
- First Interstate Bancorp
- Norwest Corporation
The bank was established in 1852, March 18 to be precise; this makes it one of the first banks in the United States. The bank got its name from the combination of the name of the two founders, who were:
- William Fargo
- Henry Wells
Branch Bank and ATM Near Me
You can find the branch banks and ATM near me using the locator.
- Go to https://www.wellsfargo.com/locator/
- Enter an address, landmark, Zip code, state or city.
- Filter you search with the type clicking on the options at Narrow your search
- Click on Search.
- You can also use the interactive map to select a state.
As of 2018, the bank has a total of 8,050 branches in different parts of the United States. The bank also recorded up to 13,000 ATMs as of 2018.
The services provided at this bank are not only in the United States; the bank also serves customers from across the globe. Some of the products offered by this bank are below:
- Wealth management
- Asset management
- Brokerage services
- Treasury & security services
- Risk management
- Money market trading
- Credit cards
- Debit card
- Investment management
- Equities trading
- Futures & options trading
- Finance and insurance
- Foreign exchange trading
- Foreign currency exchange
- Student loans
You can do online mobile banking with the wells fargo mobile app on your mobile device.
Reviews of wellsfargo.com bank
You can check here the main available www.wellsfargo.com reviews. You can also write in these websites your own experience in a review.
wellsfargo.com has an average score of 2 out of 5
hobby lobby has an average score rating of 2 out of 5
In summary the review results are 2 out of 5.