Walmart Inc. is a multinational retail corporation from America. The company has a series of:
- The Grocery stores,
- Discount department stores.
Its headquarters is located in Bentonville, Arkansas and was founded by Sam Walton as far back as 1962.
The company was, however, incorporated on October 31, 1969. The Walton family owns 51% share in the company, which makes the company the owner. Its current stock price on the New York Stock Exchange is US$108.81.
It has a series of subsidiaries, some of which are Canada, Flipkart, Sam’s Club and so on. Studies show that it is the largest company in the world by revenue with its revenue standing at $500,343 million.
The company has up to 11,368 stores spread across the globe as of April 30, 2019.
USA Official Site
- Walmart Inc.’s official site USA is https://www.walmart.com/
- Wikipedia page: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Walmart
- Facebook website: https://web.facebook.com/walmart?_rdc=1&_rdr
- Twitter page: https://twitter.com/Walmart
- Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/walmart/
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/Walmart
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/walmart/
It provides various deals and offers to make shopping highly affordable to its customers.
The deals and offers help to cut down the price and makes it affordable to those living on a budget you can visit http://weeklyads.walmart.com/h/m/walmartusa/stores?locale=en&type=1 for details about the various deals and offers provided.
It is categorized into different departments to make its services easily accessible to its teeming clients. You can check below for the various departments available. These departments are available at all its 11,368 stores.
- Savings Center
- Movies, music & books
- Home Improvement & patio
- Home, furniture & appliances
- Electronics & office
- Clothing, shoes & appliances
- Art, craft, sewing & party supplies
- Toys & video games
- Photo & personalized shop
- Food, household & pets
- Auto, tires & industrial
- Pharmacy, health & beauty
- Sports, fitness & outdoors
As stated earlier, it has up to 11,368 as of April 30th 2019. These stores are spread across the globe in different countries. You can easily locate the nearest store to you by using Store Locator.
- Go to this URL: https://help.walmart.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/111/~/find-store-location%2C-hours-and-information
- The program works by detecting your current location and then showing you the nearest store to you.
- It can also work manually; all you have to do is to type your current location in the search box at the top of the page and it will show you the nearest store to you.
Online Shopping Help
You can learn a lot about how it operates from the FAQ page of the website. You can equally give the customer care a call to learn more about how the website works and also get answers to your questions regarding the company.
It has up to 11,368 stores spread across the globe. The countries where you can find it are below:
- Costa Rica
- El Salvador
- Japan (Seiyu)
- People’s Republic of China
- South Africa
- United Kingdom (ASDA)
- United States