Rackspace Webmail Login steps
What is rackspace webmail login steps and how to do it.
- The Rackspace Webmail Login can be accessed here.
- Once you are on this webmail site, you are taken to a login page where you will be required to provide your "Email Address" and "Password" before you can login to your webmail account by clicking the green colored "Log In" button.
- If you forgot your password, you can click on the "Forgot password?" link option provided.
- By so doing you will be able to either recover or reset your old password and also provide a new one if you so desire and login again.
- Enjoy the rackspace webmail.
Rackspace was founded back in 1998. At that time there were a large number of IT hosting firms granting their clients single-tenant server access on the internet.
However, the one thing most of these firms did not provide to their clients was a comprehensive customer management service.
Rackspace.com on the other hand was one of the first players in the telecoms industry to embrace the concept of comprehensive customer management. And they carve a niche for themselves even in the midst of the top telecoms companies that dominated the industry at the time.
With the "Fanatical Support" campaign, Rackspace was able to provide top class end-to-end client services to attend to all client enquiries and requests in the quickest possible time.
In time Rackspace would establish itself as a leading expert in network security, Windows, and Linux technologies. With referrals and recommendations from satisfied clients, Rackspace would eventually dominate the industry.
Rackspace are pioneers of "Managed Cloud". It is a completely brand new market. They provide their specialized, automated cloud technologies services to players in both the private and public sector.
Rackspace has earned its place in the exclusive community of cloud technologies giants. They offer a wide portfolio on the top cloud platforms that cover;
- data management,
- applications, and infrastructure.
The "Fanatical Experience" slogan of Rackspace is more than just a catchphrase. It actually involves a proactive, customer-centric drive that is 100% result-oriented.
Rackspace Official Website
To get on-board the Rackspace official website, visit https://www.rackspace.com. The backdrop color scheme of the site is white. While the content is in black fonts.
On the site you have "Log In", "Buy Now", and a drop-down menu on the top navigation bar.
Under the drop-down menu you have the following categories;
- For the "Solutions" category there are several sub-categories, such as;
- Email Hosting,
- Database Management,
- Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP),
- And so on.
- The "About" category takes you on a journey. From when Rackspace started rght down to their present service offerings.
- For more information on who their partners and associates are, you can visit the "Partners" category.
- The "Platforms" category lists
- Alibaba Cloud,
- Google Cloud,
- FedRamp Private Cloud
- and others as the platforms available.
- For the "Resources" category you have access to:
- the "Resource Center",
- "Customer Stories",
- and "Newsroom"
- In the "Support" category there is:
- the "Contact Support",
- "Support Documentation",
- and "API Documentation".