For you to be able to manage your ALINE ADP card online, you simply need to visit the ALINE ADP cards portal, and log in there.
After logging into the ALINE ADP cards portal, you will be able to view your card’s balance online. You will also be able to access the transaction history for your ALINE ADP card.
The ALINE ADP portal also makes it possible for you to activate your card online, and for you to locate ATMs where you can withdraw funds from your ALINE ADP card.
The ALINE ADP card we are making reference to here is usually issued to employees of organizations that have contracted ADP to assist in the area of payroll processing.
If you work for one such organization, then you are likely to find yourself having the option of receiving your pay through the ALINE ADP card. That would be under an arrangement where your pay is loaded onto the ALINE ADP card, through direct deposit.
You are then able to withdraw the funds in the ALINE ADP card (at an ATM) to pay for stuff. You are also able to pay for stuff directly using the card, in places where Visa and MasterCard branded cards are accepted.
Requirements for you to manage your ALINE ADP card online
To manage your ALINE ADP card online, you need to be equipped with a computing device that has a browser application and that is connected to the Internet.
You also need to have registered the ALINE ADP card for online access: in a process that culminates in you setting up a username and a password for login purposes.
Steps to follow when seeking to manage your ALINE ADP card online
- Firstly, you need to go to the ALINE ADP cards portal. To do so, you need to put your computing device on, and then launch the browser application.
- Then you need to enter the address/URL for the ALINE ADP cards portal into the browser application.
- The address/URL we have just made reference to is provided in the ‘links’ section of this article.
- When you enter that address/URL into your browser application, you are taken straight to the ALINE ADP cards portal.
- When you get to the ALINE ADP cards portal, on the landing page, towards the top right hand corner, you will notice that there is a space provided for you to enter your username.
- Enter your username there (the username in question here being the one that you set up when you were registering your ALINE ADP card for online access). After entering the username, click on the ‘Sign In’ button.
- When you enter your username and click on the ‘Sign In’ button, you are taken to another screen, where you are required to enter your password.
- After entering the username and the password, you are logged in.
- And once you are logged in, you are able to manage your ALINE ADP card online by checking its balance and its transaction history, setting up alerts and so on.
- ALINE ADP cards portal: http://MyCard.ADP.Com