The HCA hr answers portal login in hcahranswers.com
The HCA answers portal permits access to only “authorized users of IT&S, its customers and affiliates.”
These are the steps Before access into the HCA hr answers login portal is granted
- Go to hcahranswers.com
- users must input their user ID and password.
- In case you forgot your password, you can reset it remotely only if you have provided your mobile phone number in your Password profile.
- If not, then another option is to see contact your local IT support desk for help.
- Users can direct their questions to HCA by entering their details on the online contact form on the portal (hcahranswers.com).
- The form makes provision for the user’s name, email address, and message/question.
In the portal, the terms and conditions which bind all users are clearly spelled out.
As noted above, those who may wish to speak one-on-one with an HCA HR employee have to dial (844) HR-ANSWR (844) 472-6797.
What is HCA hr answers?
Hca hr answers is a service offered by HCA – Information Technology & Services Inc (IT&S) that provides self-service capabilities to HCA staff via the HCA hr answers portal.
In addition to being able to access HCA hr answers at hcahranswers.com, the service is also available by phone.
A subsidiary of HCA Healthcare Corporation, HCA – Information Technology & Services Inc is an elite healthcare services provider.
It was established by Dr. Thomas Frist (Snr), Dr. Thomas Frist (Jnr), and Jack Massey in 1968 and is headquartered in Nashville, Tennessee, USA.
It ranks among the earliest hospital companies in the US.
The dream behind the establishment of HCA was to establish a network of hospitals that will provide efficient health care services as well as the deployment of their collective resources not only to make the hospitals more effective but also to improve medical practice holistically.
The company’s origins can be traced to the Nashville Park View Hospital, which Dr. Frist (Snr) and other medics created in 1960 and where he presided as the chief executive officer.
Since those early years, HCA has expanded significantly from 11 hospitals when it joined the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) in 1969 to 184 hospitals and 2,000 sites of care all over the US and the UK as of June 2019.
Apart from managing hospitals and urgent care centers, among others, core services offered by the company include specialized medical functions like:
- medical education,
- orthopedics and obstetrics,
- stroke care,
- internal medicine,
- Enhanced Surgical Recovery (ESR),
- maternal safety,
- emergency and diagnostic services.
HCA and Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR)
As part of its corporate social responsibility profile, HCA Healthcare provides various kinds of support to local communities via the HCA Healthcare Foundation and HCA Healthcare corporate sponsorships.
Some of this support comes in the form of:
- helping to fund non-profit organizations,
- children and youth development initiatives,
- and community-based medical establishments.
Last year, the HCA group contributed $45 million to charitable courses in the US.