The Grand Canyon University or GCU was founded way back in August of 1949 at Prescott, Arizona by Arizona Southern Baptist Convention. At that time this citadel of higher learning was known as the Grand Canyon College.
This institution is a privately owned, for-profit, Christian-based university. As a matter of fact, the 2018 student enrollment records showed that 20,000 students had enrolled for courses within campus.
On the other hand, there were a total of 70,000 students who enrolled for online courses. This earned GCU the enviable reputation of being the largest and most sort after Christian-based university on the planet.
GCU Student Portal login
By visiting https://gcuportal.gcu.edu/, you will be able to get on-board the landing page of GCU student portal.
- Once you are on the landing page you are greeted with the "Entering Lope Country" information.
- Here you are provided a link to a step-by-step guide on how you can safely and securely login to the portal.
- You are also informed to navigate to support.gcu.edu if you need more technical assistance on the site.
- On the GCU student portal, you have different login pages. There is "Student Access", "Faculty Access", and 'Parent Access".
- You can also visit the "Learn About GCU" page for added information about the Christian university.
When you click on the "Student Access" login screen, you will be taken to a page where you are required to provide your username.
This is usually in a "email@example.com" format.
If you are unable to access your account, then there are two options available.
- The first is "Can't access your account?" an option that helps to grant you access to your student account.
- The second option is labelled "Sign-in options", here you are provided with different options to help you sign into your account.
Once you enter your registered username there is a blue "Next" button that you need to click in order to proceed to your student account.
With the "Faculty Access" you will need to provide your "Username" and "Password" before you can gain access to your faculty portal.
Your username has to be accompanied by "@gcu.edu". Click on the purple "Sign in" button to gain access to your Faculty portal.
Learn About GCU
The "Learn About GCU" page takes you to where you can view all the programs offered by the university. You can also get information on tuition and financing from this portal.
- You will have access to both the on campus as well as online courses and you can request for more information if you need to.
- On the "Learn About GCU" portal, you can have access to both the search and apply options.
- You can search for a campus or online program and then submit an application on this portal.
- This portal also gives students access to a list of evening programs that you can apply for.
- In addition, you will be able to apply for course/program transfer here as well.
Other student portals: