- The eBay site for USA is http://www.ebay.com/
- Wikipedia: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/EBay
- Twitter: http://twitter.com/eBay
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ebay
- Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/company/ebay
- Online Customer Service Phone Number: +1 866-540-3229
eBay website is a wholesale site with many shopping categories.
The eBay site can be accessed by the official app. You can download it from here:
- APP for Android: https://anywhere.ebay.com/mobile/android/ebay/
- APP for Apple: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/shop-sell-save-with-ebay/id282614216?mt=8
eBay Official Site USA Home Page
The USA Website URL https://www.ebay.com
UK URL https://www.ebay.co.uk/
The eBay official Website is the most famous and important auction web on the internet. Also one of the most visited online shopping sites.
- Go to https://www.ebay.com/signin/
- You will see the log in screen with a hello
- Enter your user information and click on sign in. You can also login with your google account or facebook account.
- If you don't have and account you will have to register
- If you forgot your data click on text a temporary password.
- For other known login problems and issues check this.
You can access the ebay official website Sitemap only from the homepage. However, you can also acces throught this inner link to navigate to the EBay Website map. https://pages.ebay.com/sitemap.html
Buying through this auction website is one of the cheapest and safest ways to find what you want and the way you want it.
It is enough to know how to place orders through it and what forms of payment are best for a secure purchase.
If you just like many are just starting to use it and want to know how to use it safely, do not wait any longer, read this article and you will know exactly how to buy o safely.
Instructions to use safely
- Go to the eBay home page and sign up.
- Make sure you write well all your data.
- Once you are registered, you have to go to the search engine that is up at the center where you will write the name of the product you are looking for.
- You will see that there are several options of the product you are looking for. Those that appear with the cheapest price, for example "$ 0.01", are usually at auction.
- It is best to go to the left below where it says "Free shipping", so you can buy the free shipping products to your home.
- Also choose the option "Buy now", to avoid having to bet on auctions, unless you want. You can also choose the "accept returns" option to be more secure you get what you want.
- If you want to buy the cheapest, you can accommodate the lowest priced items at the highest price where it says "Price + Shipping: Lowest first".
- Choose an item and when you are sure it is the one you want to buy, you can buy it later by clicking on the "add to shopping cart" option and then choose items and put them in your cart to buy them later, or you can choose the option "buy now" and you can pay it immediately.
- Once you are ready to pay for the purchase, choose the option "buy now" and put your shipping information in the next window that will appear.
- Put your address, your city, your zip code, and your number. It is necessary that you write them correctly or your package will not arrive.
- Then choose the mode of payment you are going to use, you can use a credit card or PayPal account. Then confirm the payment. Once these steps are done, you will only have to wait for your package to arrive at your house.
The eBay official website is organised in categories. You can search a term in the upper side of the screen. All the auctions can be accessed with a few clicks. You can either buy now a product or put a bid to participate.
What is Ebay
It is a website whose main purpose is the sale of products through the internet where the auction method is applied for its realization. It was one of the first sites to enter this type of market. However it is not ceasing to Conventional sales side with an already established price.
eBay was founded by Pierre Omidyar in 1995. The first object that was for sale was a laser pointer that did not work and for which a price of $ 14.83 was paid.
In 1999, it was introduced in the Nasdaq electronic stock exchange, then in 2001 it bought from the iBazar group in order to expand to the European market, the following year it acquires PayPal from which it would end up separating in 2015, in 2005 it acquires LoQuo , already in 2009 its classified ads services were announced, among which they included ads for the purchase and sale of cars and houses, in that same year it reached an agreement where it acquired about 34 percent of Gmarket (Korean auction page) Transaction that was calculated was about $ 1.2 billion.
For 2013, it made public the purchase of one of its biggest competitors, the Braintree company, for about 800 million dollars.
The way in which the company works is very simple. This is how you buy or sell on eBay website.
- Everything starts when any user who is interested in selling an item (of very varied types), uploads it to the site.
- After that, the seller has the option to accept only offers for the product, that is to auction it, or to establish it and at a fixed price, which facilitates the buyer to obtain immediately the acquisition of the product that he bought.
- In the auction modality, the bids will be initiated in the minimum amount established by the seller, said auction will be open for a certain number of days.
- During the auction time potential buyers will be able to make their offer and try to get said item, after that the announcement ends, the product will be acquired that has offered the largest sum of money.
- On the other hand, in the “buy it now” (fixed price) mode, the item will be acquired, who has first offered the amount stipulated by the seller.
There are some of the most used acronyms in the ebay website. They are not official but are very used in the texts and descriptions.
|MIB||Mint in Box||Item in the original box, like if it was in a store|
|MIMB||Mint in Mint Box||Box never opened, just like from the factory|
|MOC||Mint on Card||Like in store-new condition.|
|NRFB||Never Removed from Box||Never opened|
|COA||Certificate of Authenticity||Documentation about the item authenticity|
|NOS||New Old Stock||Stocked but never sold items|
|OEM||Original Equipment Manufacture||New item but without original box.|
|OOAK||One of a Kind||Last unit of the item|
|NR||No Reserve Price||A no reserve price means there is not any minimum price|
|NWT||New with Tags||New condition with the tags.|
|NWOT||New, but Without Store Tags||New, unused item|
|HTF, OOP||Hard to Find, Out of Print||Special edition|